Kosovo Crisis: Links to progressive thinking?

Craig Brown csb at ime.net
Wed Mar 24 11:00:41 PST 1999

PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY

Hello,

Common Dream's NewsCenter - www.commondreams.org - has just launched a new website to give in-depth, current coverage to the rapidly deteriorating Kosovo crisis - www.commondreams.org/kosovo/kosovo.htm

As I write, the US and NATO are poised to launch an all-out cruise missile attack on the former Yugoslavia republics- why? how? leading where?

The situation is extremely dangerous and complex. How did we get here? What's really happening now? What is the proper role for the US? How should America's progressive community respond? How do we work to keep this from happening again?

If you see on-line news stories or opinion pieces that we should be posting - please, let us know.

In the days ahead, we hope to help provide you with the information we need so that we can all figure out the answers. We will provide you with a single-source website for late-breaking news and views on the Kosovo crisis.

Peace, Craig Brown editor at newscenter.org for Common Dreams NewsCenter - www.commondreams.org

And, please, let us know how we can make this site work better. If you haven't yet, please make Common Dreams' NewsCenter your internet start page - www.commondreams.org