bad male writers

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:25:40 PST 1999

I agree with Carrol's remarks. Instead, I would offer Stendhal and Tolstoy as having created serious and credible women characters of some depth. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 8:01 PM Subject: Re: bad male writers