A kick in the pants

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at primenet.com
Fri Mar 26 20:20:11 PST 1999

Hello everyone,

DiGloria A brief digression to gives someone a kick in the pants. he keeps begging for it.

Doyle What happened to the rhetoric about handcuffs and s&m DiGloria? You want to kick me in the pants for real you do. Well keep your foot to yourself. Because if you do I'm going to take and put in it up your fucking ass, jerk.

Bruno S doyle, get of your shell man

"digloria" wants to be [with] bruno s

bruno

Doyle What in the hell has this got to do with shit? My shell? Fuck you you anti working class fuck.

Digloria adjunct professor in Florida: NO DOYLE I'M NOT FUCKING MASQUERADING AS BRUNO S.!

Doyle So your pal from "Bad Subjects" gets to come to LBO and attack me with impunity, and you feel in your deep dark pomo soul your pristine secular theoretical knowledge I'm just so ignorant, Alright I have to deal with a total mystery figure giving me the Derrida attack who you know who it is, and the like. What the fuck is it about DiGloria? What can I do to be a part of the working class movement? What the fuck do I have to prove to you? Bastard. You know who the fuck this scum bag is and you let this pig attack me like I'm shit. Fuck you DiGloria. Let me say this again to your smarmy phd face, you got a criticism be honest enough to say it to my face you fucking upper class coward!

DiGloria And freaks Doyle, ferpete'sake, think about it for a minute. did that sig quote not say "Jesus was a Freak, King Kong was a Freak, Just Gimme a Freak" ? Yes, that's what it said. That you think this is bad, is beyond me. The line is from a song written by a friend of mine, he just sent me a demo and i typed in sig quotes for the fun of it. He also said something about Maplethorpe and Romeo and Juliet being freaks. I think my friend is a romantic goofy dork sometimes: he thinks love can change society and that's what the song was about. but i wanted to 'honor' him in my own small way. Anyway, the song is about people or figures in history represent LOVE but are considered freaks nonetheless.

DiGloria The rest deleted. I'm not bothering to argue anymore. get it?

Doyle Which leaves the slimy mr. Bruno S saying I am IIIIIIIIIIIIIII, and I am disingenuous and a lot of other anti working class crap. So you get off scot free you damn phd. regards, Doyle Saylor

ps Bruno S I spit in your face brother.