Greg's Frenzy

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Sat Mar 27 01:43:53 PST 1999

I promised I wouldn't post on this, too, but ...

Kelley grins wickedly, nay, triumphantly, at Greg thus:

>rilly. i promised i wouldn't post. but i can't resist. i think, greg,
>that you just gave yoshie the illustrative reaction she desired. hah!

Catherine has convinced me I'm completely out of my depth on this stuff, but I feel obliged to double the humiliation. 'Illustrative reaction' to what, Kell? Is some game afoot? Is clever Yoshie playing as boys like so many juvenile red-fin perch (Oz's dumbest fish)?

How and why?

See, I didn't find Greg's reading of this stuff any less speculative than anybody else's.

And just mebbe it would be a bit demanding of us to have Greg generalise across all sexualities. He's probably a heterosexual bloke (or whatever we now call boys who labour under the belief they're primarily attracted to girls) and probably feels best qualified to speculate on the relationship between the porn he's seen and the sexuality he has, or is had by - gawd, this stuff confuses ...

And did you like the way I just dressed up a provisional self-defence as a noble gesture on Greg's behalf?

As if he needs it.

Cheers, Rob.