(no subject)

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Mar 27 11:49:05 PST 1999

Thanks. I continue to find the near silence in the media about this "stealth" vote rather amazing. It appears that there were three Dems voting no, Bingaman, Feingold, and Hollings, of whom only Feingold can be said to be at all on the left. Of course one could get cynical and say that it was an appeal to the non-trivial Serb vote in Milwaukee, but then Feingold was the only Dem in the Senate to oppose Byrd's "end the impeachment" motion. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Rkmickey at aol.com <Rkmickey at aol.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 9:03 PM Subject: (no subject)