censored

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 27 20:00:52 PST 1999

>Look, I don't enjoy Gary's failed preciousness on Bad Subjects, and I
>enjoyed it less coming from Bruno S here. Sorry. I never advertised this
>list as a common carrier.

why don't you flesh that one out a bit doug because it sounds like a difference over personality. if gary flames doyle--fucking trying to protect me--then what the hell is wrong with that? tell him to knock it off just like you told me to knock it off when i flamed nathan newman. what bullshit doug. booting someone? i'm just extraordinarily disappointed with you, particularly since i explained the situation between gary and i offlist. sorry, if he feels just a wee bit protective when a wanker like doyle mistreats someone he cares about. if doyle had spoken like he did to me to ange or anyone else, i sure as hell would have set him straight.

kelley