Political evolution or political unrest?

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 30 08:34:17 PST 1999

If elections are that important to you, you should stop manipulating them worldwide through covert actions and assasinations. MacArthur, the self-proclaimed father of democracy for Japan, released jailed Japanese war criminals to run with US fianacing against left candidates in the post-war period. We know all about American "democratic free elections" in Asia.

Henry C.K. Liu