P42699

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sat May 1 18:19:22 PDT 1999

At 03:33 29/04/99 -0500, Bert Davis wrote:

>The following petition on education has been circulated in our community.
>Would its inception help or hinder? Is some of it useable? Please comment.

I find it difficult to imagine that anyone at all has ever thought this would help. Perhaps you are just making some sarcastic point which I've missed the context for. If this was seriously meant I guess I'd be prepared to discuss some of the myriad things wrong with it, such as what are finger tip length jackets going to remedy and the ridiculousness of the curriculum etc. but as it's probably a joke I don't see the point.

Catherine