Ciao, Baby

Sun May 2 20:33:19 PDT 1999

>All complaints about Clinton Administration policy and the Democratic Party
>may be directed to Nathan Newman and Prof. Brad DeLong.

>Regards,
>mbs

Complaints about the Democratic Party--the only true hope for human progress over the next quarter century--I will be glad to receive and deal with appropriately.

Complaints about the Clinton Administration... It's not *my* Clinton Administration... It hasn't been *my* Clinton Administration since they signed Welfare Reform and Helms-Burton...

Brad DeLong