Dems

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon May 3 08:33:31 PDT 1999

An alternative interpretation of Brad's would be that the Dems, by siphoning off potentially radical energies and by muddling policy by apeing the Repugs are the greatest threat to progress. At best, we might work to see the New Dems get trashed so that progressives can build a real oppositional party. Unfortunatively, the McGovernites tried this strategy and ultimately failed.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901