Littleton: "Geek" Witchtrials

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon May 3 11:09:32 PDT 1999

BTW, David Duke has also picked up on this obnoxious claim of Falwell's that Harris and Klebold were gay. I suppose that the reports of Klebold having a girlfriend who helped him get guns were just a cover or that maybe he was bi... Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: W. Kiernan <WKiernan at concentric.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 7:06 PM Subject: Re: Littleton: "Geek" Witchtrials