chill out (was: guns prevent violence!)

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed May 5 13:51:58 PDT 1999

Wojtek,

Now I am not going to dispute your generalization too vigorously. However, I would note that it holds more for immigrants from an earlier period. I don't think it holds at all for people who have immigrated from Eastern Europe in the last ten years.

Also, does it not occur to you, Wojtek, that there were other people even in the earlier period who were playing the same game that you did? I think that you are insufficiently cynical, my good fellow, :-). Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 4:37 PM Subject: Re: chill out (was: guns prevent violence!)