NATO general: Milosevic may succeed

W. Kiernan WKiernan at concentric.net
Thu May 6 08:23:31 PDT 1999

Henry C.K. Liu quoted Gen. Klaus Naumann:

> ``...So you end up with some 15,000 or more pieces of ordnance
> being dropped, and six went wrong,'' he said. ``I think that is,
> all in all, a remarkable expression of the precaution we are taking
> to avoid civilian casualties.''

"Went wrong?" Bullshit. When the NATO plane bombed that train on the bridge, the pilot came back around for a second pass and bombed it again. When they bombed the bus (the first bus, that is) they waited 15 minutes, came back and bombed the ambulances. NATO's terrorists used exactly the same tactic when they attempted to silence Serb TV; twenty minutes after the first explosion, when the fire trucks and ambulances had arrived, a second carefully-timed bomb came down to take the rescue personnel out. On top of that NATO is sprinkling Kosovo with cluster bombs, which will be blowing the legs off Serb and Albanian civilians alike for the next decade. You can bet that lots more than six of those bomblets eventually will have "went wrong."

If that's an accident, then so was Littleton; those trenchcoat boys were just innocent sporters cleaning their guns when whoops! somehow they accidentally went off.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net