interesting site

Seth Kulick skulick at linc.cis.upenn.edu
Fri May 7 09:11:30 PDT 1999

People might be interested in checking out the web site for "The Exile - Moscow's Only Alternative", at http://www.exile.ru/index.htm - there are a number of very interesting articles there about the war. In particular, the article "Meet Mister Massacre", about the career of American "diplomat" William Walker and his role in the current war, is well worth reading, I think.

Mother Jones had a link to this article. Although I'm not crazy about the magazine, their web coverage has been quite good and useful.

Seth