MIAMI HERALD: Castro dies after years in power (?!)

Margaret mairead at mindspring.com
Sat May 8 09:48:19 PDT 1999

Dennis Grammenos wrote:

>I was scouring the web for news on Colombia and I stumbled across this
>article [Death of Castro] from the Miami Herald website! Am I in the "Twilight Zone" or have I
>come across a CIA plot?:-)

Probably just somebody put up the wrong URL. All news agencies compile such obits while newsworthy subjects are still alive, so they can be quick off the mark when/if something should happen.

Though there could be a little dezinformatsiya involved there too, I spoze -- get everyone's blood-pressure up.