on econometrics

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon May 10 12:20:12 PDT 1999

Michael,

Scatter diagrams can be useful, but as they indicate only strictly bivariate correlations, they can also be very misleading for a lot of reasons. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Michael Perelman <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu> To: pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu> Cc: jdinardo at aris.ss.uci.edu <jdinardo at aris.ss.uci.edu>; lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, May 10, 1999 12:03 PM Subject: on econometrics