Barkely's guide to Kosovo

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon May 10 21:53:03 PDT 1999

Okay, Pec and Kosovo Polje even I know from _Black Lamb, Grey Falcon_. Together I think they constitute exactly what us non-experts would consider the Serb Jerusalem. (The other stuff might be at best their Hebron, which I think even Israel will have to pull out from someday, or their Bethlehem, which Israel has already left.) From what you say it seems that a North/South Partition could easily be drawn that would include both sites in the northern half. I may be wrong, but I have a suspicion that's what people who propose this option have in mind.

Michael