NATO bombs Chinese embassy

CounterPunch sitka at teleport.com
Tue May 11 11:53:37 PDT 1999

The eminent editor wrote:

>The usual drivel is usually more "measured" than that. It's rare to find
>such absolute ravings in the NYT. The New York Post and the Wall Street
>Journal, yes, but the Times's op-ed page is usually more sleep-inducing
>than phenobarbital.

But surely, Doug, that vicious hack AM Rosenthal has let loose with "unmeasured" prose in the sleep room of the NYT editorial pages on many occasions? Though I admit that that Laptop Bomber Friedman is now giving him a run for his money.

JSC

___________________________________________________________ ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER? Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL WRITERS UNION! The only labor union committed to improving the economic and working conditions of all freelance writers. For more information visit our web site <http://www.nwu.org>, call (212) 254-0279, or email <nwu at nwu.org>.