NATO bombs Chinese embassy

CounterPunch sitka at teleport.com
Tue May 11 13:05:59 PDT 1999

Doug H. wrote of AM Rosenthal and T. Friedman

>But he's laughable and stupid. Friedman's not stupid and kind of terrifying.

I don't know how smart Friedman is, but he is certainly an unfiltered mouthpiece for a certain clique of Clintonoids. The truly terrifying thing about this oped (along with a few others) is that it illustrates the new liberal think on Yugoslavia, essentially it applies the Goldhagen model (Hitler's Willing Executioners) to the Serbs. Look out.

jsc

___________________________________________________________ ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER? Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL WRITERS UNION! The only labor union committed to improving the economic and working conditions of all freelance writers. For more information visit our web site <http://www.nwu.org>, call (212) 254-0279, or email <nwu at nwu.org>.