Rubin out, Summers in

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed May 12 09:07:45 PDT 1999

Excerpt of my e-mail to a friend last November:

The WSJ (Friday, November 20) had a lead front page tongue-in-cheek article "How to tell ..."

Finally, the article suggested that when Rubin resigns, that's the signal when all is back to normal. Do you think he should do the world a favor and resign now?

Like his partner Jon Corzine, whom the NYTimes reported today as eying the NJ Senate post, Rubin for President?

Henry