MI6 Internet list

DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com
Thu May 13 03:43:13 PDT 1999

Go on then, I'm dying to know. Does anyone have the address for Richard Tomlinson's website with all the secret identities on it? I want to check out a few chaps I suspect of being spooks.

dd

The recipient acknowledges that Flemings is unable to exercise control

over the content of information contained in transmissions made via the

Internet. Flemings hereby excludes any warranty as to the quality or

accuracy of any information contained in this message and any liability

of any kind for the information contained in it, or for its

transmission, reception, storage or use in any way whatsoever.