Summers & the Planet: A Reminder

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun May 16 16:50:35 PDT 1999

Of course, the other stunning fact is that since the mid- 1970s, or thereabouts, there has been a substantial divergence of income distributions within most of the countries of the world. Last time I looked at the LIS data they were listing only about six countries in the world that had seen more equality in the last ten years or so. Of course they don't have data on all the countries, just a whole lot of them.... Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, May 16, 1999 5:55 PM Subject: Re: Summers & the Planet: A Reminder