Where's BB King and Pol Pot?

kirsten neilsen kirsten at infothecary.org
Mon May 17 14:18:23 PDT 1999

Charles Brown wrote:

> However, Adolph Hitler's high vote count is no indication of a > serious problem of racism in America, for as we know there are > different interpretations of what Hitler represents (sarcasm).

charles, i just can't let that past.

#1 no one on this list has ever suggested that racism isn't a serious problem in America.

#2 do you think that it just might be possible that most if not all of those who selected hitler did not do so out of admiration? why would they select him, if not out of admiration? perhaps they believe/think/feel that his actions/thoughts/life changed our idea of the humanity/the world so utterly as to make him, his heinous, the person of the century? maybe?

just thought i would ask.