DEVELOPMENT OF SURVEILLANCE TECHNOLOGY

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Mon May 17 19:56:10 PDT 1999

just to clarify:

>rc-am wrote:

no, I didn't. darn that automated thingy. this was a fragment of the paper from: http://www.iptvreports.mcmail.com/stoa_cover.htm - an exec summary of which is at http://www.europarl.eu.int/dg4/stoa/en/ it's the report from the Directorate General for Research, Directorate A, The STOA Programme for the European Parliament. which doesn't mean it's not highly suspect, only that it is not from the lovely folks at jya.com, and worth reading for a take on the Europe's versus the US(UK) in the field of spying. their assessments of spy technologies are of less interest, to me anyway.

Angela --- rcollins at netlink.com.au