Where's BB King and Pol Pot?

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue May 18 10:24:39 PDT 1999

Speaking of Murray Rothbard, I just met a local businessman who sits on the State Council for Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV), the oversight body for the state university system in Virginia. The guy is a drooling-on-the-floor fan of the anarcho-capitalist Rothbard, whose wife apparently came from Elkton, Virginia near here. This guy (Walter Curt) knew both of them. I did not inform him of my opinion of Murray (don't wish to jeopardize my uni's funding, such a hypocrite.... ). Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: W. Kiernan <WKiernan at concentric.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, May 17, 1999 10:59 PM Subject: Re: Where's BB King and Pol Pot?