Foreign Affairs on KLA

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue May 18 11:38:02 PDT 1999

Doug,

The report I saw was in this morning's Washington Post, which I don't have on me at the moment. Clearly they were not using the Gallup poll, although the most recent numbers of 55% pro and 38% anti were identical. But the Post showed a graph of support and opposition over time, I don't know the source. Two weeks ago the anti's were at 30% and it has been rising steadily.

Actually there were two questions, one specifically on bombing and one on general support for Clinton's policy. Both showed slight declines in support and more noticeable increases in opposition. Barkley Rosser PS: Guess I'm overquota again today, so will now shut up. -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 1:26 PM Subject: Re: Foreign Affairs on KLA