14 Amendment

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed May 19 06:30:40 PDT 1999

Bill, a lot of people besides the Republican Bork have made this arguement---some in a more hightone or scholarly fashion.

The whole problem is that corporation law like economics is a boring subject for most folks. Most people can conceptualize the number 10,000; 10,000,000,000 forget it!

Btw, have you ever run across anything besides a synopsis of Santa Clara County vs. Union Pacific(1886).

Your email pal,

Tom L.