The Bubblemeister panicking?

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed May 19 09:16:41 PDT 1999

Jay, here is another way to look at the situation courtesy of the mysterious and Amazing Zandi of Dismal com.---I think that Zandi and Henwood went to different schools together.

At my old school, the Rattlesnake U School of High and Low Finance; from what I can gather from a far( not to be confused with the word fire even though they are pronounced the same) is that the standard deviants are some of our best friends. Sort of like how many people have been bit since 1960 while handling rattlesnakes snakes. Although I do get your drift, it may depend on the length on the relative weighted average of the length of the individual reptile in question.

Your email pal,

Tom L.