[vuk at ljudmila.org: <nettime> green paper]

kelley digloria at mindspring.com
Fri May 21 09:54:41 PDT 1999

Ted Byfield wrote:

>well i'd prefer you to even three bags of flour ted
>but could someone please tell me where to find, subscribe to, observe,
>steal, nettime??
>
>catherine

see cat, you're just so much more charming than i am. i've tried to be a good student, but alas.... i'm a failure. abjectly so.

nettime:

--- # distributed via nettime-l : no commercial use without permission # <nettime> is a closed moderated mailinglist for net criticism, # collaborative text filtering and cultural politics of the nets # more info: majordomo at desk.nl and "info nettime-l" in the msg body # URL: http://www.desk.nl/~nettime/ contact: nettime-owner at desk.nl

Q: Are you an academic? Q: Who says? Q: And that's enough for you, is it?