[PEN-L:7112] L. Proyect on Albanian Kosovars

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri May 21 13:23:36 PDT 1999

Louis,

The problem was precisely the selectivity of what you presented. Now you admit that the Serbs acted like a "baying mob" in 1987 according to your chosen author. I can come up with all kinds of "demonizing" information about the Serbs that has been published by pro-Serb authors. I see no reason to do so in isolation from related "demonizing information" about the Albanians.

Thank you for providing a smidgen of the other side of the story. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> To: pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu> Date: Friday, May 21, 1999 2:24 PM Subject: [PEN-L:7112] L. Proyect on Albanian Kosovars