Conviction

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Fri May 21 15:46:19 PDT 1999

Today in London someone was sentenced to 22 years in prison for conspiracy to cause explosions together with 2 others.

In April 1998 he had posted three times on marxism-general.

His first post showed his despair at the political prospects in Ireland. It

illustrates the marxist critique of the opportunist excitatory theory of terrorism.