sex and gun control

kelley digloria at mindspring.com
Sat May 22 09:32:06 PDT 1999

John K. Taber wrote:

>> iyah.
>
>damn Yankee.

heh. kneeslapper. i was quite sure if it'd come across properly. and get this john, i be livin in the south now. i's in real trouble. when i tried to tell my students that i grew up much like them, even though it was in ny, they didn't believe me. i was still a damn hoity toity yankee.

>damn Yankee. The expression is "happy as a possum eatin'
>honeybees."

got it. and bless yer heart.

>Sheesh.

you bet. glad to know there's a somewhat kindred (?) spirit out there.

kelley

Q: Are you an academic? Q: Who says? Q: And that's enough for you, is it?