gun control

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat May 22 12:44:06 PDT 1999

Well, I dont think that any of my ex-boyfriends are thinking about dropping by to beat up on me. :o) Although, there maybe an old girlfriend or two from the distant past who might consider physical violence or shooting if they saw me. Particularly if they had been drinking.

I was seven or eight years old the first time I was shot at by a farmer/caretaker. I saw that big old shotgun go up in the air---and then boom. I probably broke the land speed record on my way home. The shooter was kind of a well known nutcase considered harmless by most folks. Even though he was known to carry a pistol in his vegtable basket when he was out huckstering. That's back in the good olde days when discharging rock salt at children was considered normal behavior. I wouldn't advise trying that today.

Jordan, just remember a little screw up with a gun will get you an automatic 5 years in prison.

Your email pal,

Tom L.