Henry's poetry

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun May 23 08:22:34 PDT 1999

I don't know nothin' about no shorts, Henry.

And what's this shit about warrants. Is that the same as an option to buy?

Someday I'm going to read Doug's book.

'Course you're talking to somebody who stayed drunk for a couple of decades, in part because she couldn't make a dicsision(how the fuck do you spell that word?). I think that's why stock research gives me that spasm in my left shoulder blade. Also all that biz-speak. Creepy. I'm starting to use it myself (shudder)

So. I was going to leave it alone, mostly. Get conservative, and move on.

Then Friday, another one of my obscure little companies went up over 100%, and bam, I've been roaming the tech pages since 7 this morning. What to do? The last time this happened I sold, and of course the damn thing kept going up, split, and is going up still.

I think that article got it wrong about blacks and the market. I think a lot of people, like myself, are simply intimidated by things like technology and money. First you have to realize it's no big deal. As far as not trusting financial advisors, I think that's a good thing. The poor can't afford to trust financial advisors.

I gotta go play inna dirt. One more word though. Satilites.

snooches-p

maybe i'll sit down and read about all that financial instrument stuff, drinking coffee in Havana, in February. a very tender irony. in this life anyway.