red man sue for heep'm patent infringement on bicameral legislature

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 23 11:16:37 PDT 1999

lord byfield wrote:

>there
>exists no historical condition prior to the brits' encounter
>with the iroquois that would have encouraged the notion of a
>bicameral legislature--not anywhere, not ever.

heh. well ya know ted, when doug starts going toystory on me and reading my arguments as some sort of unmitigated *reverence* for ye ol' bourg-lib constitution, when i quite clearly am not, then i reckon i'm obliged to point out that, yes indeedy, it quite possible the idea wasn't a new one and that it surely isn't necessarily an idea solely developed by nasty old property owning white guys with a penchant for not washing their hair and wearing wigs instead.

kelley

“touch yourself and you will know that i exist.” ~luce irigaray