reverence for the constitution

Sun May 23 18:34:17 PDT 1999

Yes, the Amendment Provision has been dubbed the "revolution" provision by some authors. The Amendment Provision renders the Constitiution potentially dialectical, and not like a typical "sacred" document purporting to propound eternal truth.

Charles Brown

michael perelman writes:

>Margaret called the constitution egalitarian. What? A black is a
fraction of a
>man, and like women denied the vote.

funny, by 1848 that they held a Convention in Seneca Falls and wrote a declaration of sentiments, modeled after the D of I. Their goal: to alter the Constitution. Furthermore, a similar Convention was held by Freed Slaves some time later, details escape me at the mo' Finally, both of these were undone by what? constitutional amendments. oh but i guess they were all falsely conscious, eh?

kelley

ôtouch yourself and you will know that i exist.ö ~luce irigaray