bourgeosie at thought

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Tue May 25 06:56:48 PDT 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:

> *in an apparent contradiction of the laws of economics*,
> it registered simultaneous output declines and increasing inequality of
> incomes.

Questrion: can one be this ignorant of economic history and still teach economics at Harvard?

I thought that such position required at least a minimum of competency.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique