British TV jury finds against Nato

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue May 25 09:59:08 PDT 1999

Chris,

Since you are so insistent on applying the charge of genocide against Milosevic based on his forced deportation of hundreds of thousands of Albanians (which I have denounced with such vigor that I have been told to shut up about it over on pen-l), then would you support a similar charge against Croatian president Franjo Tudjman who ordered and enforced the nearly complete deportation of ethnic Serbs from the Croatian provinces of Krajina and Slavonia in 1990? We are talking about in the neighborhood of 300,000 people. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Chris Burford <cburford at gn.apc.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, May 24, 1999 7:01 PM Subject: Re: British TV jury finds against Nato