90,000 troops???

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu May 27 10:14:29 PDT 1999

I noticed in this mornings news that the Italian foreign minister says, that if NATO troops go into Yugoslavia for any reason, Italy is withdrawing its support. Couple this with the Pope talking about the end of the world, like it maybe tomorrow. And the more Roman influenced Slavic population may have a more vocal epiphany.

Also, there is the old story of the Irish Roman Catholic American heirarchy and the fact they still haven't got over, much to their amazement, that the Pope recognized married priests in the Carpathian mountain areas of Eastern Europe.

Your email pal,

Tom L.