Max's practical import

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Fri May 28 09:48:03 PDT 1999

The fact that Milo accepted autonomy for Kosovo in exchange for demilitarization of the KLA and protection of the Serb minority in Kosovo is not controversial. You can go back and read the wire service dispatches from Rambouillet in February -- U.S., British, French, Italian, and Russian officials are all on record as saying this. It was agreed by all parties that the sticking point was the nature of the proposed peacekeeping force.