"Strobe" Talbott

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 28 11:07:28 PDT 1999

marta russell wrote in response to email pal lehman's latest epithet:

>Really people, when is everyone going to finally get it that using
>someone's body characteristics as a reason to dislike, demean or
>politically assault them is childish. I would suggest you examine your
>own hang ups to find out what this inclination is really about.

lehman's habit of describing people with denigrating adjectives is easily tolerated on this list from what i can tell: frogs, polish meatheads, polish suitcases, babushkas, the jewish conspiracy, and french school girls whose only interesting characteristics is that they were attractive. whatever. let is pass. make no judgments. no criticisms. it's called bourgeois liberal tolerance.

kewl.

whatever. kelley