IP and innovation

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat May 29 12:04:24 PDT 1999

I read the Gilson piece last night. I just takes Saxinen's book one step further, saying that California has looser restrictions on people moving from place to place, taking ideas with them. I have a sense that the courts are cracking down on this more now, or at least suits are becoming more common; e.g. Walmart vs. Amazon -- although it was not a California suit. -- Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu