Web sites that contain nuclear "secret".

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon May 31 19:10:50 PDT 1999

Oh thanks Henry. Now we'll all have to be "eliminated".

Thanks too, to the Murray's. Or is it Lisa? I think I knew before I started wandering around OTC Land. As luck would have it, Ramtron is the very company that roused my techno-deficient curiousity. They've gotten more Japanese money and begun outsourcing production, but the Electrical Brotherhood is still renewing their loan, by the month, and the stock's still under a buck. I must try to stifle my romantic attraction to development enterprises. Or not.