Force & Truth (was Re: litcritter bashing...)

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 08:55:47 PST 1999

Thanks Ken,

I know a genuine and weighty response when I see one.

>"Who you think you are and who you are are not identical."
>- K.G. MacKendrick, November 4, on a snowy Toronto morning

Nevertheless ... To make this claim in good faith, you would have to know you're not who you think you are, wouldn't you? But then, to know anything would require you to know that the knower is in a position to know. This you can't know if you don't know him.

Ergo, you can't know you don't know who you think you are.

Er, why don't I just get back to my marking, eh?

Night all, Rob.