Force & Truth (was Re: litcritter bashing...)

Wed Nov 3 12:21:31 PST 1999

>That too, implying that there's a nature that exists apart from our
>perceptions of nature.
>
>Doug

It seems a reasonable hypothesis, doesn't it? I am prepared to admit that you *probably* exist even when I have no current perceptions of your actions or effects.

Although who knows, maybe you will claim that you exist only at those moments that I happen to perceive you...

Maybe you will claim that none of us existed until 3:15 PM EST on November 3, 1999, and that we were created with the memories of our previous existence...

Brad DeLong