Well-Regulated Militias, and More

Wed Nov 3 13:18:53 PST 1999

At the other end of the federal government, we are also in an era of globalization. Perhaps the real action is moving away from the federal government in two opposite directions.

All Power to We, the People,

CB

>>> Tom Lehman <uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu> 11/03/99 04:09PM >>>
The thing that I think that is missing in this discussion is the fact that we are living in an era of devolution to the states or new states rights. All of the major political candidates take this as a given; the real action is at the state level.

Tom