Geek Gazette

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Nov 3 15:32:10 PST 1999

I finally got around to installing Linux.

Haven't figured out how to configure the network card yet. Got no sound.

But in the X-window manager I got them eyeballs moving around real nice.

Caldera is selling a book/CD-ROM package now for $20 that includes the whole shootin match, plus an 'office suite' (i.e., the applications you need).

I predict the adoption of Linux will become a common political statement, as the eech quotient of Gates and Microsoft grows exponentially. I think I'm ahead of the curve.

mbs