Ken, Lacan, and group theory

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu Nov 4 06:09:30 PST 1999

Chuck,

What makes you think that a guy (i.e. Lacan) who didn't know the difference between an irrational number and an imanginary number would know anything about symbolic logic?

Jim Farmelant

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.