Retrofitting "Henwood before Butler"

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Fri Nov 5 22:26:00 PST 1999

Er, in light of the thread-title, I thought I'd better be clear on the fact that I don't think Doug is doing anything of the sort. There's no doubt all lefties should be looking anywhere and everywhere for clues as to the revision of theory/practice. Whatever we've been doing over the last thirty years hasn't been working, after all - these days I feel like a bastard on Father's Day over here.

*Wall Street* kicked serious bottom, for mine, and, after all, even the big fella got his best idea from an idealist.

Nearly finished marking the essays, everyone! Now for the exam scripts ...

Gawd I hate Novembers ... especially when I do an LTCM on the Spring racing carnival ...

Yours immiserated, Rob.