Kiwis trashed by frogs in rugger shock!

Bill Cochrane billc at waikato.ac.nz
Sun Nov 7 13:42:30 PST 1999

The league, the netball, the rugby, the soccer (though Ak looks ok in the aussie comp), our economic record, just about everything. Now I've got to put up with sarcasm - No doubt I'll wake up soon to find I'm being barbied over a pit of fosters boxes while being forced to watch reruns of the warriors mid season ah ah ah...... Now I know what its like to be welsh (ha ha we going to steal their coach) cheers Bill